Monday, August 2, 2010

oh the horror

Haven't posted in awhile. A lot has been happening, but I'm not allowed to talk about most of the really interesting stuff. Instead I'll just give an account of my morning.
7:09am : Got out of bed and yelled at the dog for barking in the back yard.
10:06am : Got out of bed and climbed into the shower.
10:11am : Got out of the shower and put my underpants on.
10:16am : Left the house to go to the hospital.
11:04am : Doctor Brock gingerly placed two 4 inch long pieces of foam, soaked in some sort of numbing agent in my nasal passage.
11:17am : Doctor Brock repositioned the broken bone in my nose, using a stainless steal tool and his very strong hands.
12:11pm : Arrived at work 11 minutes late.
.
Aside from that, I've had a nice summer. My job is pleasant, the weather has been nice and I like my friends. I've played some music, and ridden my bike some.
I bought a kiln and am in the process of constructing a studio at the house. I'm converting said kiln from 208v 3phase to single phase 240v and running the necessary wire and plug to run it.
I will post pictures of the first batch of pots.

No comments: