Thursday, December 18, 2008

Damn you Orson, damn you!

I just watched Orson Welles' version of The Trial. It seems that shitty movie versions of great stories is nothing new. I hate this movie. You cannot change the ending of a story like this for the film adaptation without doing a disservice to the origin. GRRR! This is one of my favorite books. They added all this sexy bullshit and then change the personality of the main character and then the ending is a complete fabrication. Oh well. Not even the birthday is right!
.
I've taken another snow day and I'm hoping tomorrow is the same. I slept late today and had steak and eggs for breakfast along with coffee nudges and this movie, which I've been trying to make it through for a couple days. I haven't ridden my bike in over a week and I'm thinking that I might have lost the skill. . .

1 comment:

Diane said...

Bike? Ride a bike? what's that? I'm getting a giant butt from not being able to ride my bike!
Merry christmas by the way, hope your party was fun. xo d