Thursday, March 19, 2009

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Here in a few hours I'll pick my little sister up from school and drop her off at the airport so that she can visit her scum-bag-dope-peddling boyfriend before traveling to Mexico with a friend and said friend's family. I don't know why, but she seems to pick the lamest friends. They're "funny and sweet and nice" according to her. They also get their families evicted from their houses, get sent to other states to finish high school because they can't get their shit together and they drop out of high school to sell pot from their mother's couches. I don't understand why she makes those choices; she's otherwise very bright, witty as hell, emotionally stable(a miracle in my family) and fun to be around.
.
I dropped Tiffani's car off this morning to have the bumper, I cracked, replaced. I Just got a call saying it was going to coast $60 more to fix because I'm missing a piece of impact foam. If I can sculpt an Crank Brothers Eggbeater bicycle pedal out of foam at 8X it's normal size, I think I could sculpt a piece of impact foam. Furthermore, I could do it for less than $60. However, if I did, I'd call it art and sell it for 10X that amount. . . Topsy turvy topsy turvy.
.
Guy at the coffee shop is eating a bagel and reading High Times. I'm surrounded by stoners and drunks. Just now I exited a city bus 60 blocks prior to arriving at my destination. The cause: two drunk guys that smelled so terrible, were so dirty they had a sheen and (i think) had just pissed themselves as a joke. Seriously, douche number one says, "give it a squeeze" holding his finger out for douche number two, who laughes hysterically but sounds more liking he's suffocating. He squeezes the guys finger and almost instantly the bus is filled with a considerably more pungent cloud of slimy scent. Not a flatulence smell, but rather a urine smell. I pulled the cable to exit just as 19 or 20 other people reached for the cord or their noses. As I shoved my way out the back door, los dos douches exited the front, wheezing. Behind me, as I headed towards the coffee shop, I overheard one of them say something about getting another bottle of wine. I'm assuming it was MD2020 or Thunderbird. How awesome if they were drinking Pinot Noir.

No comments: