Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not 100%, but whatever

Spent most of the last week feeling crappy. Body aches, sore throat etc. . . Tiffani most definitely had the swine flu. I slept for 15 hours last night and 13 the night before. When I woke up this afternoon, I took my temp and it was a bit under 98.6, so I guess I'm healthy. Problem is, I still feel bad. Oh well, it's time to get on with my life! Just walked Gus around the neighborhood and broke a serious sweat, so I guess I'll be taking it easy.
.
The show at the MK Gallery is coming down this weekend. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to show some of my work. I think over all the show was a success. I don't think anybody sold anything, but we received a lot of positive feedback.
.
I mixed up some clay bodies last week in ceramics. I'm going to go to school today for the first time this week and slake them down. I mixed a grolleg porcelain body, a woodfire body and a 50/50 fireclay/ball clay mix. I may have already mentioned this. . . Did I mention my brain isn't working properly? It's not. Now that Gus is walked and I'm exhausted, it's time to head to class. Less than two weeks before I head to Boston for the MacKenzie exhibit. Man, am I excited!

No comments: