Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weird Weather

I had the craziest dreams last night about kids and music and all this weird waking sleeping stuff with the radio and a jealous butcher comp leaking into my dream. I have no idea what it was really about.
.
The ride to work today was beautiful. The sun is shining, the air is warm and the streets aren't that slick. I might be going to the Dirtbombs tonight, which would be great! The Dirtbombs are from Michigan and they totally kill it. Two drummers, Two Bass players and a great singer/guitar player.
.
If you have an opportunity to check out the band Weird Weeds, I recommend that you do so. I just remembered them from a Ferocious Eagle show in San Francisco. Deerhoof came to our show to see Weird Weeds, which pretty much makes it a Weird Weeds show, but Deerhoof still saw us play. 

No comments: