Friday, November 28, 2008

Michelle, America's Bell

Happy Thanksgiving, but what I want to recognize is this; Jay Leno is a rerun tonight and the guest is Michelle Obama. The episode is from about a week before the election and they're talking about campaigning and issues. I don't usually watch Jay Leno; I'm more of a David Letterman guy. Seeing this episode and hearing Mrs. Obama speak, I am so impressed with her intelligence and charisma. She understands the issues in a way that seems so obviously necessary. She reminds me of Mrs. Clinton in the sense that she could very well be as capable of commanding the office as much as she is of providing the necessary support a successful presidency requires. She is articulate! She is brilliant! Mrs. Obama will lead America along side our President; I believe this to be true, and I look forward to her contribution!
I thought initially that Clinton was the best choice for the office because of her intelligence, experience and her spouse and his experience. Now, I'm convinced that the Obama family is the better choice because both Obamas are brilliant, the children will add a sense of innocence and spontaneity to the white house, and as a family the Obamas have so much to offer the country. Thank you Obama family.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love her too. I love the whole family so much I feel like crying sometimes. I am definitely going to visit the White House during the next 4 years. Maybe TVA can play a show in DC?