Friday, November 14, 2008

Sometimes you clap because it's over

This is the local band "eat skull" - give them some time to get over themselves

you might be asking yourself where the other drummer is, and also what is that guy doing? ? ? the answer is that he is playing his guitar behind his back and the drummer is playing drums on the floor surrounded by dancing crazy people!

These bands opening for the Dirtbombs are fucking terrible! Wow! I think the part about the first band that took them from bad to theruble which is cellphoneblogging speak for terrible, wa that they were so serious. The second band, eat skull, made the mistake of not getting me as drunk as they were.

Ok! Just watched the dirtbombs encore with one of their drummers on the floor killing it with his beats! The show was amazing! It mwkes watching two terrible bands perfectly acceptable! Fuck!

Al and I have to decompress over a beer closer to home before we attempt to sleep. What a great show! ! ! Agghhhhhhh!

We decompressed at the basement pub. I'm actually changing things up in the middle of a blog right now. You see, the first part of this post, including the pics, was from my cell. This part right here is after I arrived home safe and sound, although, I wanted to cry a little bit as I rode up and over MT. TABOR! Man oh man the Dirtbombs are a great band! I wish I didn't have to work in 6 hours. . .

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: