Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I keep forgetting the titles

More Pedro The Lion this morning upon waking up. I got a job at Portland Public Schools as a ESL tutor. Many people think that you have to know other languages to teach English as a second language. This would be helpful at times, but it's not really a requirement. Mainly one has to be comfortable communicating in English and proficient with Body Language. I hope.
.
I just bought a plane ticket to NYC for CMJ. A couple of years ago I bought a ticket to NY for $99 each way. Today, it was over double that price. I've heard that there is actually a tunnel that runs from Portland to Brooklyn, but I don't know where it is, which sucks, cause I could really use the savings.
.
I'm looking forward to playing a show this weekend. Dan Jones and the Squids are coming up from Bl(eu)jean. Pony Village is also on the bill. It's a Valiant Arms show and the posters are fucking amazing as per Rob Jones' standard offering.
.
I'm posting some pictures of the ride back from Race For The Cure. They were taken on my phone, which is not an iPhone(damn) and they're not very clear.

No comments: